Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dan + Debby {l.o.v.e}

This wedding was a little something extra special for the fact that it was my "ex" sister-in-law
getting married, but, I don't even like calling her an "ex" sister in law. She was once married
to my brother but after they divorced, I don't think I could ever look at Debby as anything but a
sister to me, she has been a part of my life since I was a little girl and to me, she will always
be my sister. And she will always be my kids auntie!
She and Dan had a nice smaller intimate wedding with their closest family and friends in attendance!
Yahhhh! I got to be there!
They were married at the Escondido Country Club and the sun was at it's highest peak right during
their ceremony I think! Phew, it was HOT! {and so were the couple getting married}.
This was just a really special day. Both deserve such happiness!
They celebrated their wedding by flying off to Hawaii the next day!
Look at the sweetness

{I have realised that I am not one for short photo blogs, it's too hard to narrow things down}

Dan+Debby
Dan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+Debby
Deb and her sister getting prettierDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+Debby
Debbys son/my nephew Michael and his wifie JackieDan+DebbyDan+Debby
Mama of the brideDan+DebbyDan+Debby
Oi was it hot!Dan+DebbyDan+Debby
Debby and her DadDan+DebbyDan+Debby
the sun was blinding!Dan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+Debby
Dans sonsDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+Debby
Debby's dad and little broDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+DebbyDan+Debby
LOVE