Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meet Cristos

Cristos

He's here!!
Meet Cristos, the dear sweet baby boy born to a really sweet couple, Craig and Christina.
I always love going to their house and just hanging out for a session, an hour turns into two, sometimes even
longer. I love that I have been fortunate enough to be there for some pretty sweet
events. I've gotten to meet both of their children while they have been brand new in life.
I love that when I go over there Christina greets me at the door, smiling and making me feel
so instantly at home. I also love that the Godfather hangs over their bed and that Sophie
always seems to have some sort of yummy little snack to share, this time it was Cheez-its
served from her little shopping cart..mmmmmm! Everyone should meet Craig and Christina.
Did I mention I love this family?

warning: picture overload but they are just too darn awesome!

Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos
Cristos