Friday, May 3, 2013

Mothers Day is coming!

mothersday


What better gift is there to give? Seriously, this should clear up all of the wondering about what to get the mother of your children or even your own mother right? Get her a gift certificate for a session with me at a later time even! I hope to see some of your beautiful faces in front of my camera soon! I really wish I had some sessions with dads who are also in the position where they are having to be both dad and mom. That would be SWEET! Here are a few past mamas from past sessions, the first one being of my own cute lil mom who isn't with us anymore, but she will always be with me. Memories with her are bountiful for sure and thankfully my dad was a professional photographer when I was growing up so I have loads and loads of pictures of her to look at and remember her. I'm telling you, this blog is full of moms, it's a packed full one, you might just find yourself in this.


  531175_10150974667323857_403287722_n .kissing Eli.{christina} {Farewell California} {Llima & family} { The Banisters } {The Baptism} {Lalo & Yukimi} WEDDED BLISS 17 [Aaron & Jennifer] 11 { Baldi Family } {Okano Family} {Santos Family} { lovely } { lovely } The Trans | Family From Russia with Love Horses & Hunnies Jordan + Karen = BABY .sam. 76 103 17 family sissy's family Family Family 25 family | toms  market family | toms  market seaport village family robbie.kay.married the Augustos 70 Sunset Cliffs Allen sofie Maileys ONE year bday just married THE Richardsons andrea the Santos family for the love of FAMILY Adam & Ursula Eve and Family the girls. Ames Oceanside Pier bella bday 6 7 21 31 IMG_8520