Thursday, September 15, 2011

getting married

engaged These two lovelies are getting married in October and I get to be a part of that day along with my lovely photography friend, Cynthia! We will be shooting their wedding together and I am very much looking forward to it! We met the other morning in Little Italy at Mona Lisa's, where we decided to walk around there for a little bit. They brought their baby/doggy Gunny {I really hope I am spelling his name right} along for their session! We ended up at Petco Park where we first had to stop at a super yummy looking burrito place downtown called Lolita's because we had some hungry people! You should check it out! Downtown San Diego is one of the best places for sessions I think. Everywhere you look is coolness and having sweet clients to work with is even better! Thanks you two for a great morning! Looking forward to your wedding day! And yes, we went there, we did a J U M P picture...couldn't resist! engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged engaged