Thursday, September 20, 2012

sibs.


IMG_8451a Meet Eman and Espi. Brother and Sister. I spent a little bit of time with them on Sunday night taking some pictures of them for their mama, Synthia, who I have known since I was 10 years old. She isn't "like" my sister, she IS my sister. She also does my hair and makes it feel so spiffy and lush. Insert plug right here...because Im going to {Go visit her at Peek A Boo waxing boutique and salon in Vista, CA...ask for Synthia Jimenez} She'll make you smile. We went to a little spot right next to their house, Espi laughed the entire time, getting smiles out of her was no problemo. My Dominic snuck in some of these as you will see. He and Eman are really good friends and I was more than happy to get some pictures of all of them together. Enjoy. 2 3 1 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 IMG_8468