Thursday, February 20, 2014

High Hopes

I picked up my camera for the first time in a long time just to take pictures of what was around me. Life passes us by really fast doesn't it? I've missed seeing some of it thru my camera lens as more of the things I have captured have been with my iphone. It's just too easy to grab, it's always right there. Which is another issue I have, why is my phone always right there? Why does it need to be? It doesn't. I miss taking pictures of my every day life. Time to make time for it. On this day it was finding Malachi outside playing with a beetle before he decided to feast on it. And then Lucas showed up...how is he 8 already?
 Impossible. untitled-24 untitled-20 untitled-16 untitled-14 untitled-11 untitled-12 untitled-6 untitled-29 untitled-26 untitled-33 untitled-32 untitled-34 untitled-31 untitled-35